Northbound Financial Services is the Wealth Management and Financial Planning division of the Northbound Group. We pride ourselves on our independence and focus on building long-term relationships with our clients by providing high levels of client service, professionalism and integrity.
The key to developing and implementing an effective financial plan is a “holistic” approach. This means that we understand your personal goals and objectives as well as your financial goals and objectives. Your business or profession, tax, investments and personal situation all form important parts of your financial plan and all need to be considered to make the plan truly effective.
As we offer all these services within the Group we have access to all the important information required to ensure that your financial plan is relevant and always up to date.
Northbound Financial Services focus on generating sustainable long-term wealth for our clients. We only deal with reputable companies with proven long-term track records.
Our investment process includes independent market research and is designed not to react to short-term market movements. It is designed to manage your risk profile and to generate the growth and returns identified in your Financial Plan.
What we offer:
- Personal insurance: Life, Disability, Severe Illness and Income Protection
- Retirement Planning: Retirement Annuities, Wills
- Investments: Share Portfolios, Unit Trusts, Offshore Investments
- Health: Medical Aid and GAP cover
- Employee benefits: Pension, Provident Funds
- Staff Health: Medical Aid and Occupational Health
- Business assurance: Buy and Sell agreements
- Key Person Policies